Tormek 10'' Diamond Wheel, Coarse (360-Grit)
Coarse 360-grit diamond wheel for fast removal when shaping or repairing a dull or damaged edge.
Tormek Diamond Wheels feature an exceptionally durable diamond abrasive that sharpens a wider range of materials, including ceramic and carbide. The wheels are built with a rigid steel frame that withstands the lateral pressures of side grinding, allowing you to sharpen flat bevels on the flat side of the wheel. Unlike traditional wheels, diamond wheels always remain the same diameter throughout their life, ensuring a consistent hollow grind when sharpening on the perimeter. When sharpening on the side of diamond wheels, we recommend using the Tormek Multi Base MB-100 (#64665, sold separately) outfitted with the appropriate jig for your specific tool.
- Sharpens a wider range of materials, including steel, ceramic and carbide
- Capable of withstanding lateral pressure of side grinding—ideal for flat bevels when maximum edge-holding is required
- Fits Tormek T-8, Tormek T-7 and other previous models with a 250mm stone diameter
- Made from a precision-machined steel frame coated with diamond abrasive, electrolytically anchored with nickel
- Includes 150mL of ACC-150 Anti-Corrosion Concentrate. Always use ACC-150 in the sharpening water to prevent rust on the grinding wheel
(1) Tormek 10'' Diamond Wheel, Coarse (360-Grit)
|Manufacturer Part Number||TOR-DC250|