Two Cherries - Bevel Edge Chisel
Beveled edges provide clearance for paring in tight spots—blades are hardened to Rockwell 61C to hold a razor sharp edge.
A good bench chisel should take a razor sharp edge and hold it, should stand up to heavy mallet use, should feel balanced and comfortable in the hand, and should have beveled edges to provide clearance for paring in tight spots. Two Cherries Bevel-Edged Chisels meet all of these criteria. The blades are skillfully heat-treated to a Rockwell hardness of 61C, hard enough to hold an exceptionally sharp edge under heavy use. The double-hooped hornbeam handles ensure that you can pound away without fear of cracking the handle, and the beveled edges let you clean out the corners of pins and tails. Thanks to their comfortable handles and careful balance, these are sure to become your favorite bevel-edged chisels for everything from paring to chopping.
- Forged blades are carefully heat-treated in an immersion bath
- Rockwell hardness of 61C holds an edge significantly longer than most other chisels
- Blades are polished to a rich sheen, resulting in less friction during use
- Extremely hard hornbeam handles stand up to heavy, everyday use
- Made in Germany
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov WARNING:
- Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.