Two Cherries - Mortise Chisel With Hornbeam Handle
Manufactured in Germany since 1858, Two Cherries are known around the world for exceptional quality and edge retention. Solid forged of the highest quality carbon steel, each chisel is hardened to 61° Rockwell, producing a strong chisel that will stay sharp longer than other chisels. Each tool is then fitted with a hornbeam handle appropriate for the size of the blade The Hornbeam handled mortise chisels have impressively solid blades but with a smaller handle to the original version from Two Cherries. With the long and strong blade, they are perfect for cutting deep and straight mortises and better for the a good woodworker with smaller hands.
- -Made from specially formulated high carbon steel
- -Solid Hornbeam wooden handle
- -Leather shock absorber
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.