Two Cherries - Scraper W/Prepared Edges
A cabinet scraper is one of the most useful tools in the shop. Uses include, flattening rough spots, scraping dried glue or cleaning up an edge. It is also the best way of preparing your hardwoods for the final finish as it leave the surface much smoother than sandpaper. The prepared edges save you from first filing and working the two long edges prior to burnishing and use. No need to file and stone.
- 6 7/8” x 2 3/8”
- Thickness is .8mm
- Only burnishing required prior to use.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer
- Must be shipped within 48 contiguous United States
- Estimated Delivery time: 7-14 Days
- please call customer service before returning product
|Manufacturer Part Number||5205750|
WARNING: Drilling sawing sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.