Z-Saw - Cross Cut Japanese Handsaw H-250 and Replacement Blade
The Crosscut Saw is ideal for cross-cutting both soft and hard woods.
The Crosscut Saw is ideal for cross-cutting both soft and hard woods. Features impulse hardened teeth ensuring consistent cutting through the life of the blade. Teeth are taper ground preventing the blade from binding amidst deep cuts.
- Measures 22-3/8" in total length
- Blade has a 9-1/2" cutting edge and is 0.5mm thick
- Teeth pitch of 1.4mm, 19 TPI
- Cane wrapped wood handle
- Made in Japan
(1) Cross Cut H-250 Hand Saw or (1) Replacement Blade
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood