Thumbscrew at the end of the handle won't get in the way, yet stays accessible no matter which way the tool is flipped.
Shinwa 8'' Sliding T-Bevel with Flat Pivot
Thanks to the convenient location of its thumbscrew, this sliding T-bevel is easy to adjust no matter which way it's flipped. Whereas the typical wing nut at the pivot point can be difficult to tighten when facing down, and can even hit the benchtop when scribing angles on thinner materials, this mechanism stays out of the way, yet is always accessible. Use it to lay out a wide variety of angles, and to check your mitered cuts for accuracy. All-metal construction ensures long life and dimensional stability over time.
- Thumbscrew at the end of the handle won't get in your way, yet stays accessible no matter which way the tool is flipped
- A simple, effective traditional tool for laying out angles
- Durable, stable all-metal construction
- Handle is made from aluminum, while the blade is steel
(1) Shinwa 8'' Sliding T-Bevel with Flat Pivot
|Brand||Shinwa Measuring Tools|
|Manufacturer Part Number||33911|