Comes standard with a 15 gallon, 30-micron bag. The optional 5-micron replacement bag offers the same size and capacity as the original, but with much finer particle retention. Both bags are made from heavy-duty cloth and attach easily. Unit includes one Z-bracket and mounting hardware. Additional Z-brackets sold separately.
- 30 micron dust collector bag keeps dust particles in place without sacrificing air flow
- Wall mounting bracket with included hardware attaches easily to any wall
- 14'' x 14'' wall mounting plate
- Motor housing with handle extends 17''
- Hanging height with bag attached 48''
- Rockler Produces Dust Right Dust Separator to Keep Shop Vacs Clean
- How to Test a Cabinet Table Saw with Dust Collection, Tabletop and Saw Blade Tests
- SawStop 10" Professional Cabinet Saw Offers New Safety Features and Improved Dust Collection
- Rockler DustRight Vacuum System Adds Dust Collection Airflow, Accessories
- Dust Collection Series: Putting It All Together
- Dust Collection Series: Moving DC From Tool to Tool
- Shop Vacuum Dust Collection: Getting Connected
- Woodshop Safety Lesson 1: Clean Up the Dust!
- Guest Blogger Renaissance Woodworker on the Dust Right System
- Remarkable Rockler Reviews: Dust Right is Doin' it Right!
- Compact Power - The Wall Mount Dust Collector
- Dust Right - A New Answer for Small Shops
- Advanced Dust Collection with the JDS Automated Blast Gate System
- Exploding PVC Dust Collection Ductwork?
- Rockler Edge Routing Dust Port Offers Great Router Dust Collection
- Getting Started with Dust Collection
- Dust Collection System Design and Equipment
- Dust Collection: Solutions for Special Challenges
- Dust Collection: Add a Stage to Improve Performance
- Dust collection: Finding the solution that's right for you
|Flow Rate||650 CFM|
(1) Wall Mounting Z-Bracket
(1) 30 Micron Bag
16 Review(s)View All
I bought this Dust Right for...Posted April 19, 2013
This small unit is excellent for...Posted December 8, 2012
Got this unit for Christmas. This...Posted December 30, 2011