24'' x 48'' Red Oak Plywood
These red oak plywood panels offer excellent strength, dimensional stability, and screw holding ability. Ideal for projects where shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting are a concern. All are high quality A2 grade precut plywood panels with both faces in red oak. All panels measure 24"W x 48"L, and are available in 1/4" and 3/4" nominal thicknesses.
- Excellent strength and dimensional stability
- Ideal when you want to minimize shrinking, warping, swelling, or splitting
- Cross bands are made of Lauan veneer
- Great screw, nail, glue and staple holding ability on the face; mechanical fasteners do not hold as well on the butt edges and ends
- Use for wall coverings, drawer sides and bottoms, and a wide variety of case goods such as desks, kitchen cabinets, fixtures, and fine furniture
- Sanded first with a 120 grit belt and then following with a 150 grit belt which eliminates burnishing and preps the surface for finishing
(1) 24" x 48" Sheet of Red Oak Plywood
|Tech Spec||Item #43838:
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.