3M ScotchBlue Original Painter's Tape, 15/16'' x 180'
Trusted by pros to deliver sharp paint lines for over 30 years—removes cleanly for up to 14 days after application.
ScotchBlue™ Original Painter’s Tape has been trusted by pros to deliver sharp paint lines for more than 30 years. It removes cleanly, with no sticky residue, for up to 14 days after application, even when exposed to sunlight. Its moderate adhesion protects a variety of indoor surfaces: woodwork, painted walls, trim, baseboards, tile, glass and curved surfaces. Moisture resistance helps resist paint bleed-through. Use indoors or outdoors.
- Use on painted walls, metal, uneven surfaces, wood, and trim
- Leaves sharp paint lines when removed
- May be left on for up to 14 days without any sticky residue
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- UV and sunlight resistant
(1) ScotchBlue™ Original Painter's Tape, 15/16'' x 180'
With the Rockler Protection Plan you'll get accidental damage coverage immediately upon purchase of your tool. Plus we will extend the manufacturer's warranty for your choice of an additional 1 or 2 years. We'll take care of all parts and labor for any repairs with no deductibles and no hassles. If your tool can not be repaired we'll gladly replace it. Available in the US only. Click here to learn more.Standard Manufacturer's Warranty: 12 months
|Manufacturer Part Number||2090-24NC|