American Birch Plywood
Our American birch plywood is 100% made in the USA, and features a solid wood core with beautiful birch veneers on both faces.
With a solid wood core and beautiful birch veneers on both faces, our American Birch Plywood is suitable for a wide variety of projects, including cabinets, entertainment centers, wall panels, coffee tables, bookcases, benches, desks, shelves and more. The birch veneers are close-grained and smoothly sanded, meaning only minimal prep is required before finishing. Essentially void-free, the multiple solid wood plies boast superior screw-holding power when compared to products with an MDF or particleboard core. Use it in most applications you would use Baltic birch plywood.
Domestic Birch Plywood Features:
- Made in the USA with domestically sourced birch
- Solid wood core with between 5-7 plies depending on thickness
- Smoothly sanded birch veneers on both face and back
- Visually alluring grain exhibits the warmth and timeless beauty of natural hardwood
- Perfect for home projects, crafts, hobbies, and more
- Closed-grain wood takes stain beautifully
(1) 24'' x 48'' Sheet of American Birch Plywood
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood