Bessey TG Professional Series Bar Clamps – Light Duty, 4-inch throat
- Integrated Bessey anti-slip system— set screw that is molded into the sliding arm interlocks with the serration on the rail to prevent the clamp from slipping.
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail— no mechanical fasteners to loosen. Powder coating protects against corrosion.
- High-quality profiled rail from Bessey's own ISO certified factories. The profile acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping.
- Smooth-running spindle with Acme thread— more clamping with less cranking. Work hardened for strength.
|Length||8", 12", 16"|
- Bessey TG Professional Series Bar Clamps-Light Duty 2-1/2-inch throat
Starting at $13.99 Each
- Bessey TG Professional Series Bar Clamps – Medium Duty 5-1/2-inch throat
Starting at $36.99 Each
- Sure-Foot® F-Style Clamps
Starting at $17.99 Each
- Jorgensen 3700-HD Heavy-Duty Steel Bar Clamps
Starting at $19.99 Each