Bessey TG Professional Series Bar Clamps - Medium Duty 5-1/2-inch throat
Bessey TG professional series bar clamps-medium duty with 5-1/2 inch throat, in a variety of sizes.
The ultimate in stability, these workhorse clamps are invaluable for high-pressure applications and wide openings. Available in a wide variety of sizes, these Medium-Duty Clamps feature new ergonomic composite handles and have protective caps on both jaws.
- Integrated Bessey anti-slip system— set screw that is molded into the sliding arm interlocks with the serration on the rail to prevent the clamp from slipping.
- Corrugated malleable cast iron fixed jaw and sliding arm generate powerful, rigid clamping. Top jaw press fitted to rail— no mechanical fasteners to loosen. Powder coating protects against corrosion.
- High-quality profiled rail from Bessey's own ISO certified factories. The profile acts as a reliable reinforcement against torsional forces, while the serration on six faces additionally prevents the clamp from slipping.
- Smooth-running spindle with Acme thread— more clamping with less cranking. Work hardened for strength.
(1) Bessey TG Professional Series Bar Clamps – Medium Duty 5-1/2-inch throat