Blum TANDEM plus BLUMOTION Drawer Slide Kit – Full Extension with BLUMOTION Soft Close
Incredibly smooth full-extension action combined with a self closing mechanism that engages 2" before the drawer is closed, and ever so gently eases it back into the cabinet, make these slides truly top-of-the-line. Add to that the fact that the slides are totally concealed - no clunky metal to detract from the beauty of your wooden drawers - and you have a recipe for a classic. This newest generation of Tandem Plus Blumotion features mounting holes on the bottom of the slide housing (except 12" slide) so you can mount the slides directly to a horizontal surface.
- Tool-free tilt adjustment
- Tool-free rear side-to-side adjustment
- Easy four-dimensional adjustments
- Elongated holes for depth adjustment
- Full extension concealed runners with BLUMOTION soft close
- Concealed roller carriage with permanently lubricated synthetic rollers
- TANDEM runners are designed for the American 3" increment cabinet depth system. This feature permits overlay or inset applications to use the same runner. Full length runners make installation in panel or face frame cabinets possible.
- For faster, more flexible adjustment of your drawer fronts, try the optional Adjustable Drawer Locking Device (#46209), which replaces the standard locking device that come with the slides.
(1) Pair of Front Locking Devices
(1) Package of Fasteners (screws)
|Load Rating||100 lbs|
|Mounting Method||Under Mount|
2 months ago
3 months ago
3 months ago
At this point, it all went in flawlessly.
5 months ago
5 months ago
7 months ago
9 months ago
over 3 years ago
The blumotion glides went on but the screws for the drawer releases are too short and l used my own. They worked smooth and self-closed as advertised.
10 months ago
If you need to use ¾" material, your options are to either trim/rabbit the bottom of the drawer sides to ⅝" or buy the glides designed for ¾" material.
locking device holes and accurate boring for rear hook holes." No T65.1600 template was provided with the drawer slides. No mention of this template in any of the reviews or Q&A. Is the T65.1600 template necessary? If so, where can I buy one? I purchased my drawer slides at Rockler but can't find the template there.
The brochure (Tandem plus Blumotion) that the manufacturer provides gives more detail along with the planning guides.
The rockler website only provides this type of device although it isn't very clear other that the title of the device.
Item #: 44034 work on these drawers cabinet ID is 22 inches?
In reality, this is a question that Rockler customer service / technical support could answer more expertly.
Sorry for the delay in answering your question. I followed the Blum instructions to the letter and my install worked perfectly. I did have the 1/2 inch recess.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood
- 75-lb. Push-to-Open, Soft-Close Drawer Slides - King Slide® 1A88F
Starting at $74.99 Pair
- Blum Tandem Edge 7/8 Extension Drawer Slides with Blumotion Kit
Starting at $19.99 Each