Rockler Undermount Drawer Slide Jig
The Rockler Undermount Drawer Slide Jig is specifically designed for installing Blum Tandem totally concealed drawer slides in the interior of your cabinet. The jig features a total of six powerful rare earth magnets that hold the slide securely as you drive the screws. Just press the jig against the face of your cabinet and your slide is positioned perfectly level, with the required 2mm setback. The jig can be clamped in place if desired, and it also features access holes that allow you to drive the screws while the jig is in place.
- Three rare earth magnets on each side securely hold your undermount slide.
- Cutouts in jig allow access for drill and driver bits.
- Integral stop precisely sets the required 2mm setback.
- Large clamping zone lets you clamp the jig in place.
- Durable foamed nylon body.
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.