Bora 100'' NGX Clamping Straight Edge Guide
Arrow straight guidance for full 8' rip cuts—all clamping adjustments are on one end; no need to walk or reach to the other.
When you need straight cuts fast and fuss-free, choose the Bora NGX Straight Edge System. It's the perfect tool for breaking down large sheet goods like plywood, MDF and particleboard. With all clamping adjustments on one end of the guide, there's no need to walk around to the other side to close the clamp. Simply lay the Clamp Edge across your board, line it up with your cut, and clamp it down. Easy-to-use tools are tools you'll reach for again and again. Set it, clamp it and cut it.
- No more fumbling with clamp adjustments on opposite ends of the straight edge—all clamp adjustments are connected to the handle
- Robust clamping for a secure grip that won't slip
- Extrusion slots are sized for standard 1/4''-20 bolt, perfect for creating your own shop built fixtures
- Made of heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum for extreme durability
- 100'' capacity can rip a full 4' x 8' sheet of plywood
- Use with circular saws, jigsaws and routers—works with the Rockler Perfect Fit Dado Jig (#59385, sold separately)
- Purchase the NGX Saw Plate (#62201, sold separately) to transform your circular saw into a precision track saw
- For an easy way to square the guide to the edge of your material, see the optional T-Square Attachment (#63584)
(1) Bora 50'' NGX Clamping Straight Edge Guide
(1) Bora 50'' NGX Clamping Straight Edge Guide Extension
|Manufacturer Part Number||67463, 65476|
- Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood