Butcher Block Worktop
These hard maple workbench tops are made from strips of solid wood and planed to a sturdy 1-1/2'' thick—perfect for our Rockler steel stands.
Built from long laminations of hard maple with the durable edge grain facing up, these maple butcher block tops make an exceptionally durable work surface. Each top comes sanded, so only a light touch-up sanding and your choice of finish coat are required before use. They promise a long life, since they can be continually renewed by sanding and refinishing. They are easy to trim to size, and are perfect for our Rockler steel stands (e.g. #61959, sold separately). Also great for making custom furniture, countertops, or a compact hardwood workbench.
- Solid maple hardwood construction
- Sanded and ready to finish
- Easily trimmed to fit our Rock-Steady steel stands and other shop stands
Note: If you plan to use the top with our steel stands, we recommend using the largest available mounting holes with fender washers to allow for wood movement.
(1) Butcherblock Worktop (select size)
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood