Rockler Quick-Lever Aluminum Clamp
Quick lever lines up with the bar, allowing you to clamp in tight spaces—tension wheel dials in the clamping force.
Our Quick-Lever Clamps have a clamping mechanism that lines up with the bar for a slimmer profile, making them great for reaching into tight spaces where the bulky handle of a typical quick clamp would get in the way. Each features an adjustment knob that lets you dial in just the right amount of clamping force. Simply slide the jaws closed and squeeze the handles to lock it into place. To release, lift up on the handle end and the jaws pop open. Made from rugged die-cast aluminum with a carbon steel bar and hardwearing thermoplastic rubber pads, they are designed to take the hard knocks of shop life and keep on clamping.
- Patented quick lever clamping mechanism secures your work firmly for sawing, routing, sanding, drilling and more
- Slim F-clamp profile with easy quick clamp action
- Durable materials and construction for long life in demanding environments
- Easy release—just pull up on the hinged handle and a cam does the rest
- Generates up to 660 pounds of clamping force
(1) Rockler Quick-Lever Aluminum Clamp
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood