Rockler One-Handed Bar Clamp
True one-handed action means you can use one hand to position your parts and the other to operate the clamp.
Reach for the Rockler One-Handed Bar Clamp for the fastest, easiest clamping action available. Just pull the four-finger trigger to cinch it tight, and the single-finger trigger to release. True one-handed action means you can use one hand to position your parts and the other to operate the clamp. Turn it upside down and pull the finger trigger to open the clamp to its maximum capacity. Turn it right side up and do the same to close the jaws around your workpiece, or to clamp a workpiece to your bench. Then pump the hand trigger to tighten it to full force. You can also reverse the clamping head and use the clamp as a spreader, a great feature when disassembling projects for repair.
- Applies up to 300 lbs. of clamping pressure with minimal bending and flexing
- Heat treated I-beam bar for added strength and durability
- Protective polypropylene pads help prevent marring
- Quick-release push button makes it easy to convert to a spreader
(1) Rockler One-Handed Bar Clamp/Spreader
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.