Digital Angle Gauge w/Flip-Out Display
Thanks to its handy magnetic base, the Wixey WR365 adheres to any ferrous metal surface for fast, accurate level and bevel measurements. It measures both absolute level relative to the center of the earth, and relative bevel when zeroed at any angle, and both readings are always visible so you don't have to toggle between them. Use it on table saw blades to set bevel angles, or use it to set the angle on bandsaw tables, drill press tables and jointer fences. For example, you can attach it to the drill bit in your drill press (using the V-groove feature for round items), zero the gauge, then set the gauge on your table and adjust the angle as desired. Of course, it also works perfectly for leveling machinery.
- Flip-out display for easy readability from many angles.
- Super strong magnets securely attach the gauge to saw blades and other metallic surfaces.
- V-groove in magnet allows use with round objects such as pipe and drill bits.
- Built in level function uses patent pending Dead Level technology (refers to absolute level with respect to the center of the earth. This setting is permanently calibrated).
- Zero button also calibrates the gauge to any reference surface.
- Convenient hold feature saves your reading.
- Uses standard AAA batteries (not included) that are easily replaceable and last up to 2 years.
- Auto shut-off helps conserve battery life.
Please note that this item can only be shipped to addresses within the continental United States by UPS Ground only.
|Manufacturer Part Number||WR365|