Dust Right Edge-Routing Dust Port
Gobbles up dust while flush trimming and routing decorative edges—large lock nut provides ample leverage for hand-tightening.
When it comes to dust-free edge routing, this simple little accessory really sweeps up shop. It attaches to any router that accepts a standard 1-1/4'' diameter guide bushing, and partially surrounds the bit to capture dust when flush trimming or routing decorative edge profiles. Made from sturdy reinforced ABS, it's designed to take the bumps and knocks of shop life. The large locking collar provides ample leverage to tighten it down without straining your fingers.
- Fits any router baseplate that accepts standard 1-1/4'' diameter guide bushings
- Large easy-to-grip wings on lock nut provide leverage for a secure, tool-free installation
- Made from reinforced ABS for increased strength and durability
- Anti-slip rubber pad against base prevents unwanted rotation
- Port is angled to align with trailing hose, which reduces pulling
- Works with bits up to 1'' in diameter and stock up to 1-3/4'' thick
- Fits standard 2-1/2'' dust hose and also accepts our Dust Right® Shop Vacuum Handle (#55083, sold separately)
(1) Dust Right Edge-Routing Dust Port
(1) Lock nut/collar
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Router Depth Gauge$9.99
- Rockler Triple Bead Router Bit - 7/8" Dia x 1" H x 1/2" ShankSAVE $11 (20%) Special Price $43.99 $54.99
- Small Router Bit Case$36.99
- Large Router Bit Case$49.99
- Rockler Router Bit Tune-up KitSAVE $10 (20%) Special Price $39.99 $49.99