Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw (575306)
Meticulously engineered for accuracy and ease-of-use—silky-smooth bevel mechanism operates with the turn of a knob.
Every aspect of the Kapex KS 120 Miter Saw is engineered for accuracy, convenience and capacity. The forward rail design allows operation right up against a wall or in tight hallways, while the front-mounted bevel adjustment means you'll never to reach awkwardly behind the saw for the lock knob. The bevel adjustment is precisely counterbalanced, with smooth knob actuation so the saw won't suddenly fall to 45° under its own weight. Dual lasers show you exactly where the kerf will fall for cuts on either the left or right of the blade. Variable speed lets you fine-tune the cut characteristics for various materials. The Kapex also features a special cutting position that uses the back of the blade to cut taller pieces than usual—perfect for baseboard molding up to 4-3/4'' tall. Like all Festool products, dust collection is carefully integrated, using a chip deflector that efficiently funnels dust into the port.
- Light in weight, heavy in features
- Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components
- Rail forward design creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts on the left or right with the dual lasers, which clearly define the kerf
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob
- Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36mm hose
(1) Festool Kapex KS 120 Sliding Compound Miter Saw (575306)
(1) 60T universal blade
(1) MiterFast Angle Transfer Device
(1) Hold-down clamp
(1) Blade wrench
|Manufacturer Part Number||575306|
WARNING: Some dust created by power sawing, sanding, grinding drilling or other machining contains chemicals such as lead from lead-based paint, wood dust, crystalline silics from bricks and cement and other masonry products, arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid inhaling dusts or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.