Rockler Table Saw Small Parts Sled
This miniature crosscut sled lets you use your table saw to cut small parts to length. Great for cutting dowels, tenon stock and small moldings at a precise 90° angle, with little to no tear-out. The sled features zero-clearance support, which reduces the chance of small pieces getting stuck between the blade and throat plate, or falling through entirely. A small plastic ramp on one side of the kerf carries the drop-off piece away from the blade. The sled includes a miter track stop that limits the forward travel of the sled.
- Sled base and fence provide zero-clearance support—just run it through your saw to locate the kerf
- Sled rides in miter track of your table saw—included miter slot stop limits forward travel of sled
- Rear-mounted blade guard is adjustable to fit most table saws
- Aluminum T-track on top edge of fence lets you add a flip stop (not included) for repeatable cuts
- Short T-track parallel to blade accepts an optional T-track hold-down clamp (sold separately)
(1) Blade Guard
(1) Miter Track Stop
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
- Heavy-Duty Tenoning JigSAVE $30 (20%) Current Price: $119.99 Original Price: $149.99
- Rockler 45 Degree Miter Sled$19.99
- Rockler Thin Rip Tablesaw JigSAVE $5 (14%) Current Price: $29.99 Original Price: $34.99
- Rockler Tablesaw CrossCut SledSAVE $30 (16%) Current Price: $149.99 Original Price: $179.99