With a unique triple chip tooth design, this 10" blade leaves extremely smooth, true surfaces for glue and finish work. Ideal for ripping hard and soft woods 1/8" to 1" thick.
- A super-thin .091" kerf requires less power and allows for a faster feed rate, while laser-cut anti-vibration slots drastically reduce vibration and sideways movement in the cut, extending blade life and giving a crisp, swirl-free flawless finish.
- Application-specific super micrograin carbide teeth are 50-60% larger than standard carbide teeth and allow for multiple re-sharpenings.
- Anti-vibration technology eliminates sideways movement against the material for a quieter, smoother cut with a superior finish and long cutting life.
- Laser-cut heat expansion slots allow the blade to expand during use to keep the cut true and straight.
- Permanent red Teflon coating prevents rust and guarantees less working friction and resin adhesion.
- Precision-tensioned blade bodies made of high strength steel (40-45 Rc) stay flat and true throughout years of service.
- Tri-metal brazing technique produces strong, impact resistant bond between carbide teeth and steel blade body.
|Manufacturer Part Number||LM75R010|
|Saw Blade Diameter||10"|
|Material Cutting||Chipboard, Laminate, Plywood, Wood|
|Number of Teeth||30|