iGaging 3-Piece Engineer’s Square Set
Made from precision-ground hardened steel, lapped for parallelism and right angles, both inside and outside.
Ensure your cuts are perfectly square with this 3-piece hardened steel precision square set from iGaging! With their unfailing accuracy, engineer's squares are the ideal tools for precise setup of miter saws, miter gauges and other machines, and are also great for laying out joinery. Each try square is made from hardened steel, then precision ground and lapped for parallelism and right angles, both inside and outside. The set includes a fitted protective case.
- Made from top-quality hardened steel
- Ideal for precision layout and for checking cuts for square
- All squares have true right angles, both inside and outside
- Beams and blades are ground and lapped for parallelism
- Blades measure 2'', 4'' and 6'' (corner edge of beam to end of blade)
- Beams measure 1-1/2'', 3'' and 4''
- Includes protective case
(1) iGaging 2'' Engineer’s Square
(1) iGaging 4'' Engineer’s Square
(1) iGaging 6'' Engineer’s Square
(1) Fitted case
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-246|