iGaging 4-Piece 12'' Combination Square Set
The ultimate in measuring and marking versatility—includes standard 45°/90° head, center head and adjustable 180° protractor head.
This 4-piece precision 12'' combination square set from iGaging includes a standard head with 45° and 90° shoulders, plus a center head and a protractor head with dual 180° protractor scales. The blade is made of precision-ground hardened steel with a satin chrome finish, and is clearly etched with graduations in 8ths, 16ths, 32nds and 64ths. Use it for measuring, marking and layout, or as a depth finder or setup tool for shop machinery. A hardened steel scribe and bubble level store inside the standard head. All heads slide along the ruler, and may be locked in any position, or removed completely. Includes storage case with fitted foam insert.
- Includes a precision 12'' ruler graduated in precise 1/8'', 1/16'', 1/32'' and 1/64'' increments
- Blade is hardened precision-ground steel with a satin chrome chrome
- Heads are machined cast iron with a black finish
- Made to strict US accuracy standards (0.0008'' per inch)
- Standard head features a bubble level and hardened steel scribe that stores inside the head
(1) iGaging 12'' Combination Square
(1) Center head
(1) 180° protractor head
(1) Fitted case
|Manufacturer Part Number||34-212-4|
While iGaging is an aweful name, there products are really well made, and in my opinion rival more expensive options like Starrett.
3 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago