Precisely set knife height or depth of cut on jointers, planers, table saws and more—magnetic base ''snaps'' onto cast iron tables.
iGaging Snap Check+ Digital Height Gauge for Woodworking Machines
Use iGaging's Snap Check Plus Height Gauge to ensure precise setup of jointer and planer blades, and precise depth of cut settings on your table saw or router table. You can also use it to measure up to 1/4'' of slot or dado depth on your projects. When used for jointer setup the magnetic base and spring-loaded plunger let you ''snap'' the gauge in place on the jointer table, leaving your hands free to adjust the knives. The large LCD display is easy to read, and can be set for imperial, metric or fractional readings.
- Easy-read display can be reversed for right- or left-handed use
- Smooth, spring-loaded plunger movement
- Flat and ball tip anvils included
- Super strong rare earth magnets in base for hands-free use
- Humidity- and dust-resistant for long life in woodworking applications
- Auto shut off helps preserve battery life
(1) iGaging Snap Check Plus Digital Height Gauge for Woodworking Machines
(1) Flat tip anvil
(1) Ball tip anvil
(1) 3V CR2032 battery
|Manufacturer Part Number||35-0907-1|