Jet® Dust Collector 1HP w/Canister Filter (DC-650)
JET Model DC-650 dust collectors hook up to one to three machines at a time for optimum dust cleaning. Each 650 Series dust collector comes equipped with a quick-install collection bag, single-stage design for economical and quiet operation, four casters for maneuverability and total portability, and permanently lubricated, fully enclosed, fan-cooled motors for continuous duty. An optional remote control is radio frequency so there is no need for line of sight to turn the machine on and off.
- Hook up one to three machines for optimum dust cleaning
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Includes four casters for maneuverability and total portability
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
- Permanently lubricated, totally enclosed, fan-cooled motors are rated for continuous duty
- There is an additional $60.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||708642CK|
|Sound Rating||65 - 70 dB|
|Capacity||2.1 Cubic Feet|
|Flow Rate||650 CFM|
I cannot give you the specific rating for this, but we use this for collection of paint particles while sanding. It does do a good job at this task, but there is still dust that is not captured. The vacuum for this collector is not as strong as I would have hoped. I hope this helps.