Quickly and precisely position solid stock and sheet goods for cutting with your Kreg Plunge Saw and Guide Track (both sold separately).
Kreg ACS Project Table Top
The Kreg ACS Project Table Top lets you quickly and precisely position solid stock and sheet goods for cutting with your Kreg Plunge Saw and 62'' Guide Track (both sold separately). A major innovative feature of the top is the convenient hinge mechanism that lifts your Guide Track above the table so you can position your workpiece beneath it and remove it after cutting. Since the Guide Track remains in the same place, a kerf in the table shows where the cut line will always be, and acts as a chip breaker for the bottom side. That means splinter-free cuts on both sides of the workpiece. Precisely positioned dog holes in the top make it easy to position Versa-Stops, while the scales and stops make it easy to perform repeated cuts.
- Supports and positions your work while cutting with the Kreg Adaptive Cutting System Plunge Saw and Guide Track
- Hinged track lifting mechanism make it easy to position boards under the Guide Track
- Project Table Top is made from flat, stable MDF with an aluminum frame for additional stiffness
- Large 55'' x 29-3/4'' surface supports large panels and sheet goods
- Integrated measuring scales ensure accurate, repeatable cuts and simple setups
- Precision-machined holes accept included Versa-Stops for precise material positioning at 90° and 45°
- Included adjustable stops and miter guide position and hold materials for a wide variety of accurate cuts
Note: The Project Table Top is designed for use with the Adaptive Cutting System Project Table Base (#62584, sold separately).
(1) Kreg ACS Project Table Top
(2) Track Hinges and Mounting Plates
(2) Material Stops
(1) Joining Bar to connect Material Stops
(1) Protractor Miter Guide
(1) 48'' Extension Stop
(2) Primary Rulers
(2) Secondary Rulers
(1) Owner's Manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||ACS-TTOP|