Outfeed Table Attachment Kit for Rockler Heavy-Duty Stand
Because of its size, a large outfeed table is a luxury that most small shops can't afford. But our attachment kit has a trick up its sleeve—just pull the pin and it folds flat for compact storage or transport to the jobsite. The attachment fits into the base of our Heavy-Duty Roller Stands (#43399 and #69201, sold separately), which also fold up for compact storage. Now you can easily go from cutting long, narrow boards to cutting wide sheet stock without having to readjust a narrow roller stand. In addition, the large surface can easily double as a temporary work station. The kit includes an aluminum ramp that helps your stock transition from the saw to the outfeed table.
- Provides exceptional support while ripping and crosscutting oversized panels and boards
- Make the outfeed table up to 24''W x 48''L, large enough to easily double as an assembly station
- Folds flat when not needed—ideal for shops with limited space and for transport to the jobsite
- Easy to flip, haul and store when not in use
- Adjustable height for use with various table saws bandsaws, planers, sanders, drill presses or work tables
- Aluminum ramp for a smooth transition from the saw to the outfeed table
- Heavy-duty wedge-shaped steel post allows controlled height adjustments without the stand slamming downward during adjustment
- Solid steel construction for maximum support
- Wooden table top not included. This product requires a base from one of our Heavy-Duty Roller Stands (#43399 and #69201, sold separately).
|Manufacturer Part Number||57559|
4 months ago
1 year ago
1 year ago