Powermatic® 8'' Parallelogram Jointer
The 8" Parallelogram Jointer offers performance and value in a machine loaded with features. Each machine has an extra long 82" bed length for better work support and is equipped with an innovative single handwheel design that tilts the fence in and out with positive stops at +/-45 and 90 degrees. A non-mar insert in the fence contacts the table to avoid scratching the surface during adjustments. The parallelogram design keeps the table in close proximity to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for a fast depth of cut adjustment. This design also insures the table remains perfectly parallel, even after years of tough duty. The 1/8" depth limiter control knob gives you quick adjustment ability and safety. A quick twist of the knob will disable this feature. This jointer features a Powermatic controlled chip 3-knife cutterhead for a safe, smooth cut every time. Powerful 2HP or 3HP motors are totally enclosed in a heavily constructed steel stand providing plenty of power for the most demanding jobs.
- Extra long 82" table for expanded work support
- Parallelogram design helps maintain table parallelism and eases table raising and lowering
- Handwheel with worm gear system for precise fence tilting (Patented)
- 1/8" depth of cut limiter for fast table positioning
- High-mount switch for operator convenience
- No-mar fence insert protects table
- There is an additional $95.00 shipping charge for this item.
- Ships directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
- Estimated Delivery time: 15 business days.
- The carrier will need to know if delivery is to a residential address. There is no charge for this.
- The delivery truck will need a lift gate if loading dock is not available. There is no charge for this.
- 15% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1610079|
|Jointer Cutterhead Speed||7000 RPM|
|Dust Collection||4" Port|