Rockler Heavy-Duty Fliptop Roller Stand
Versatility and convenience combined! Works with jointer, drill press, band saw, planer, table saw, and more.
Our exclusive roller stand flips over from 2-3/8" bearing roller to eight ball bearings for movement in any direction. Switches from roller stand to ball stand in seconds. 2-3/8'' diameter x 14-3/4'' bearing roller has spring-loaded axle. The eight ball bearings are steel. The heavy-duty 2'' steel tubing employs a unique wedge-type post design that offers strength and stability to support up to 440 lbs. and also allows controlled height adjustments without the stand slamming downward during the process. The height can be easily adjusted from 28-3/4'' up to 47'' with twin lock-knobs that secure the setting. For added stability, there is a leveling pad that compensates for uneven floors. Legs fold flat for easy storage. Self-standing when closed.
(1) Heavy-Duty Fliptop Roller Stand
|Height||28-3/4" - 47"|
|Load Rating||440 lbs|
- Patents: rockler.com/patents
- Rockler 3-Row Ball Bearing Heavy-Duty Stand$179.99 Each
- Rockler Ball Bearing StandSAVE $10 (12%) Current Price: $69.99 Original Price: $79.99
- Rockler Roller Stand$79.99
- Roller with Bracket
Starting at $24.99 Each
- Panel Support Attachment for Flip Top Roller StandSAVE $17 (56%) Current Price: $12.99 Original Price: $29.99