Must be shipped within 48 Contiguous United States.
Estimated Delivery time: 2 weeks.
Powermatic PM2000B Table Saw, 5HP 1-Phase 230V, 50'' Rip Accu-Fence & Workbench
Powermatic's PM2000B table saw is the latest update to the popular PM2000 series. It adds numerous improvements to an already award-winning platform, including a digital readout for precise blade angle adjustments and a hydraulic caster system that lifts your saw higher than previous models—important when moving the saw over a threshold. The redesigned arbor lock lever eliminates the need for two wrenches, and is easily accessible from above the table. Of course, the PM2000B retains all of its most-loved attributes, including a massive body, powerful motor, and oversized precision-ground cast iron tables with smooth bevels on the front and rear edges. The one-piece cast iron box trunnion provides maximum rigidity for consistency and durability, while concave teeth on the trunnion gears promote easier raising and tilting of the blade. Thanks to the Poly-V drive belt, you'll enjoy quieter, more efficient power transfer, virtually no vibration and less heat build-up. The oversized dust chute provides maximum dust collection efficiency. All controls are thoughtfully designed, including a stop button that can be easily knee-activated when necessary.
- Includes a full-width workbench/extension table with a vise and two rows of dog holes—an ideal way to save space in your shop
- Integrated Digital Read Out and adjustable angle indicators for accurate, repetitive bevel cuts
- Redesigned integrated hydraulic casters feature more lift than previous model
- New and improved arbor lock for fast, easy blade changes
- Improved dust collection inside and outside of the cabinet
- Quick-release riving knife lever for hassle-free riving knife changes
- Wider stance, box trunnion design for maximum rigidity
- Newly designed Accu-Fence® system for convenient, precise dimensioning capability
- Matching beveled edge between table and extension wings
- Powermatic PM2000B Table Saws are CSA Certified, and adhere to strict guidelines and electrical requirements
(1) Workbench table extension with vise and dogholes
(2) Cast iron extension wings
(1) Miter gauge assembly
(1) Push stick
(1) Arbor wrench
(1) Blade guard
(1) Low profile riving knife
(1) Riving knife
(1) Anti-kickback pawl assembly
(1) Table insert (preinstalled)
(1) Blade (preinstalled)
(1) Hardware package
|Manufacturer Part Number||PM25150WK|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.