Replacement Drilling Bits for Rockler Shutter System
Drill with dead-on accuracy and eliminate "bit wander" by using Replacement Bits for the Rockler Shutter System! Each bit has a self-centering tip that fits perfectly in specific shutter template mounting holes, and a spring-loaded guide that retracts as pressure is applied and the drill bit advances.
- Eliminates "bit wander", making it possible to drill with dead-on accuracy
- Self-centering tip fits perfectly in specific shutter template mounting holes
- Spring-loaded guide retracts as pressure is applied and the drill bit advances
- 1/4" hex power bit shank
Which Replacement Drilling Bit will work with my Louver Template set (sold separately)?
- 1-1/4" Movable Louver Template Set (#49470, sold separately) uses the 1/4", 3/32", and 3mm bits.
- 2-1/2" Fixed and Movable Louver Template Set (#44342, sold separately) uses the 1/4", 3/32", and 9/64" bits.
- 3-1/2" Fixed and Movable Louver Template Set (#47674, sold separately) uses the 1/4", 3/32", and 9/64" bits.
|Manufacturer Part Number||No|
|Tech Docs||Self-Centering Bit Assembly Instructions|
|Bit Type||Self Centering|
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
2 months ago
over 2 years ago
- Rockler JIG IT® Drill Guide$16.99
- Marble Drilling Bit$26.99
- Rockler Insty-Drive 18-Piece Self-Centering, Countersink and Driver Bit SetSpecial Price $49.99 Regular Price $79.99