Roarockit Thin Air Press Vacuum Bag
Heavy-duty vinyl vacuum bags apply even clamping pressure for curved veneers and bent laminations—choose the size to suit your project!
Roarockit Thin Air Press vacuum bags distribute even clamping pressure on all sides of your project, ensuring an excellent bond on curved veneers and bent laminations. Just slide your veneer project into the TAP bag, seal the open end, then remove the air with either the manual pump included in the 26'' x 28'' Roarockit Thin Air Press Vacuum Bag Kit (#69454, sold separately), or use the Rockler Vacuum Bag Port Adapter (#50665, sold separately) and an electric pump. Once the air is evacuated, the included one-way valve and air-tight sealing tape maintain the pressure until the glue dries, eliminating the need for a pump to continually cycle on and off. Perfect for almost any wood laminating, veneering, and marquetry project.
- Applies even clamping pressure—no pressure points from clamps
- Large sizes can be used for smaller projects, as the vinyl lays flat and stays out of the way
- Heavy-duty vinyl and a sturdy seal—reuse again and again
- Multiple bags can be used at the same time, since the air tight seal does not require a pump to maintain pressure
- PVA and epoxy glues will not stick to the bag
- Not suitable for heat or steam bending; room temperature should be at least 65° so the vinyl remains flexible
(1) Roarockit Thin Air Press Vacuum Bag
(1) One-way valve and sealing tape (pre-installed)