Rockler Aluminum Miter Bars, Choose Length
Slides smoothly in any 3/4'' x 3/8'' miter slot—adjustable nylon set screws let you dial in a no-slop fit!
Set up your jigs and crosscuts sleds for smooth-sliding action on table saws, router tables, workbenches and more! These solid aluminum miter bars from Rockler have nylon set screws that adjust in or out for a perfect fit in any standard 3/4'' x 3/8'' miter slot. Available individually in 18'', 24'' and 36'' lengths.
- Great for shop-made crosscut jigs, cutoff tables, taper jigs and more
- Aluminum won't warp, swell or shrink like wooden runners—miter bars fit perfectly every time
- 1/4-20 threaded holes for easy attachment
Note: Mounting screws are NOT included because the length of screw needed depends on the thickness of your material. The miter bars are tapped for 1/4-20 machine screws, which provide extremely secure attachment, and also allow attachment to thin material: 1/2'' and even thinner. This can help maintain maximum depth of cut on crosscut sleds.
If you wish, you can attach the miter bars with ordinary wood screws, but you will need to countersink the threaded holes, and the stock you screw them onto will need to be at least 3/4'' thick.
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.