Rockler Aluminum Miter Bar
Set up your jigs for smooth-sliding action on table saws, router tables, workbenches and more! These solid aluminum bars have nylon set screws in the miter bar that adjust in or out for a perfect fit in any standard 3/4" x 3/8" miter slot. Available individually in 18", 24" and 36" lengths.
- Great for shop-made crosscut jigs, cutoff tables, taper jigs and more
- Aluminum won't warp, swell or shrink like wooden runners — jigs fit perfectly time after time
- 1/4-20 threaded holes for easy attachment
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.