Rockler 22.5° Miter Sled
Dual fences for fast, foolproof mitering of 8-sided frames and segmented turning glue-ups—no adjustments required!
Simplicity and ease-of-use make our new 22.5° miter sled a top pick for octagonal frames and segmented turning glue-ups. No adjustments are required—just drop it into the miter track and start cutting. Since it's built from a single piece of glass-filled nylon molded at 22.5°, you'll never have to worry about your angles slipping. And with dual fences permanently set at opposite angles, you can cut both ends of all frame segments in shockingly little time. The sled arrives complete with two strips of adhesive-backed sandpaper pre-applied to the fences to prevent slippage. Two nylon set screws housed in threaded brass bushings help to eliminate any slop in the miter slot. Together, the locked-in miter angles and slip-free performance amount to rock-solid, gap-free miters. The sled has a 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter bar that fits almost any table saw.
- Dual fences are permanently set at opposite angles for fast mitering of eight-sided frames and segmented turning glue-ups
- No fussy miter gauge setups, test cuts or resetting the fence for opposite angles
- Simply cut one end on the leading face and the other on the trailing face—complementary angles produce perfect miters every time
- Through-slots in the base let you clamp moldings at table level for a secure hold
- Abrasive tape on fences helps prevent workpieces from slipping
- Fits standard 3/8'' x 3/4'' miter slot—nylon set screws on miter bar allow fine-tuning for a no-slop fit
- Made from durable glass-filled nylon
- Can be drilled to add extended fences and stops
(1) Rockler 22.5° Miter Sled
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood