Rockler 3-Way Attachment for F-Style Clamps
Attaches to most F-style clamps to convert it to a 3-way clamp—great for applying edging and flushing up joints.
This little clamping foot attaches to the bar of most standard- or light-duty F-style clamps to apply pressure at 90° to the primary jaws. Use it to apply edging, flush up joints and seams, and to keep edge-joined panels from buckling under clamping pressure. The attachment may also be used to apply light pressure in the middle of a panel, when installing inlaid elements such as butterfly keys. The 3-Way Attachment has an opening that will accept a bar up to 5/16'' wide.
- Attaches without tools to most light- and standard-duty F-style bar clamps
- Slides along the bar to provide 90° pressure at any point between the primary jaws
- Strong die-cast zinc body and acme threads on 4-1/8''-long post
- Easy-to-grip primary knob provides comfort, low-profile attachment knob stays out of the way
- Swiveling rubber foot prevents damage to your workpiece
- Fits clamp bars up to 5/16'' thick
(1) Rockler 3-Way Attachment for F-Style Clamps