Rockler 4-in-1 Cutting Board Handle Routing Template
Packs four attractive handle patterns into one template—perfect for adding handles to your cutting boards, chests, totes and drawer fronts.
As low as $29.99
The Rockler Cutting Board Handle Routing Template packs four attractive handle patterns into one compact, easy-to-store template. Use it to pattern rout handle cut-outs into a variety of items, including cutting boards, drawer fronts, chests, totes and cribbage boards. For cuttings boards and many other items, the handle cut-out also allows you to hang the item for storage or display. The included alignment pins let you easily align the template with the corner or the side of the board, using your choice of three offsets. Just insert the pins into the appropriate holes depending on where you want the handle to be located. Use Sticky Dots (#61868, sold separately) to help hold the template in place during routing.
Handle Routing Template Details:
- Cut any of four handle shapes into your cutting boards, charcuterie boards, cribbage boards, boxes, drawer pulls and other projects
- Clear acrylic pattern routing template includes pins that align the template with the corner or edge of your work
- Pins fit into various holes to align handle 1'', 1-1/4'' or 1-1/2'' from cutting board edge (when used with recommended 3/8'' diameter bit)
- Template includes four handle shapes: square, triangle, crescent and flat crescent
- Includes 3/8'' ID x 1/2'' OD brass guide bushing with retaining nut (for replacement bushing, see #33967)
- Recommended bit: 3/8'' spiral up-cut bit
Important: Use only with a plunge router.
(1) Rockler 4-in-1 Cutting Board Handle Routing Template
(4) Registration pins
(1) Guide bushing, 3/8'' ID x 1/2'' OD