Rockler 6-Piece Router Bit Set, 1/2'' Shank
With six of the most popular router bits for edge profiling, template routing and joinery, this router bit set covers the bases for both structural integrity and visual embellishment. High-grade carbide cutting edges and a baked-on anti-stick coating ensure smooth cuts and a long life. All included bits feature 1/2'' shanks to reduce chatter and provide maximum performance. A convenient storage case is included to organize the bits and protect the cutting edges.
(1) Roundover/Beading Router Bit, 1-1/2''D x 3/4''H x 1/2''R x 1/2'' Shank (#24632)
(1) Straight 2-Flute Router Bit, 1/2''D x 1''H x 1/2'' Shank (#90550)
(1) Rabbeting Router Bit, 1-3/8''D x 1/2''H x 1/2'' Shank (#91595)
(1) Piloted Flush Trim Router Bit, 1/2''D x 1''H x 1/2'' Shank (#90847)
(1) Chamfer Router Bit, 1-3/16''D x 1/2''H x 1/2'' Shank (#91551)
(1) Storage Case
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.
I felt there was good value in getting six bits I will probably use all the time rather than one at a time.
The is also a second bit for the round over bit in the lower right hand corner so that you can make a bead cut.