Rockler High-Carbon Steel Forstner Bits, Imperial Sizes, ¼” to 2-1/8” Diameters (3/8” Shank)
Our high-carbon steel Forstner Bits are the top pick for smooth, flat-bottomed holes with clean sidewalls and no tearout. Forstner bits are exceptionally useful for angled drilling, overlapping holes, or whenever a precise diameter is essential. The outer cutting edge slices through the perimeter for an accurate, well-defined hole every time, while the center brad point ensures accurate placement without wandering. Perfect for doweling, mortising, pocket holes, cup hinge installation and more. Also available in metric sizes (sold separately).
- Pre-sharpened high-carbon steel drill bits for clean holes in any type of wood
- Produces exceptionally smooth sidewalls, with no surface tear-out
- Results in a flat-bottomed hole—ideal for Euro-style cup hinges and other hardware installation
- Center brad point for easy hole location and no wandering
- 5-Piece Fisch Multi-purpose Drill Bit SetSAVE $20 (50%) Special Price $19.99 $39.99