Rockler Clamp-It® Corner Clamping Jig
Struggling to hold cabinet parts in alignment while driving fasteners can be an exercise in frustration, and if you're using a nail gun, downright dangerous. The Rockler Clamp-It® Corner Clamping Jig eliminates that frustration by providing another set of ''hands'' to hold your parts together. It's used with the enormously popular Clamp-It® (#29190, sold separately) to hold panels at a precise right angle for fastening. Used in sets of four, the jigs are supportive enough to hold an entire case assembly as it is being assembled. The clamps have soft pads to prevent workpiece marring. Mounting holes in the jig allow for attachment to your work surface.
- Extra-wide base, high walls and strong Acme threaded clamp screw hold panels securely
- Thick cushioned pads to prevent marring
- Durable glass-filled polycarbonate construction
- Mounting holes allow for attachment to work surface for creating assembly jigs
- Jig holds panels exactly 3/4'' off the work surface so you can use scrap boards to support other corners if using only one jig at a time
(2) 1'' Screws for Attaching Clamp-It (#29190 not included)