Rockler T-Track Frame Clamp
Ratcheting head attaches to a T-track for easy tightening—90° corner brackets keep miters aligned, and the strap clean.
Strap clamps are the go-to clamps for mitered frames, mitered boxes and many other tricky clamping situations. But juggling all the moving parts without having one of the corners slip out of place or off the table can be difficult. Our design solves the problem by anchoring the clamping head to a T-track, or to one of our T-track tables. This ensures that the clamping mechanism is always in the same place and doesn't slide off the bench. One of the plastic corner brackets also has a guide that slides in the T-track, letting you use the track and the edges of the table to check for square. The improved stability is a welcome relief when clamping multiple frames, since things stays largely in the same position when you switch frames. Insert the new frame, pull on the strap to snug up the corners, and give the ratchet a few cranks to squeeze the gaps out of the miters.
- Ratcheting band clamp head with corner bracket locks into standard T-Track to eliminate shifting during tightening
- One corner bracket slides in T-track to provide alignment with track
- Remaining two 90° corner brackets move freely for easy adjustment
- All corner brackets feature slots to keep band in position
- Reference points molded into corner brackets make it easy to measure diagonals to check for square
- Corner brackets are made from durable reinforced ABS plastic
- Clamp and corner brackets nest tightly for compact storage
- 1'' x 15' nylon band with herringbone weave for strength and durability
- Use with Rockler T-Track Tabletops (#46654 and #57680, sold separately)
- Also works in shop-made fixture with a single Universal T-Track
- Minimum frame size: 4-1/2'' x 4-1/2''
(1) Rockler T-Track Frame Clamp
(4) Corner brackets