Tool Tray for Rockler Pack Rack Plus
Slots and holes accept screwdrivers, pliers and other small tools—holes also accept our router bit and Forstner bit inserts (sold separately).
Our slotted Pack Rack Plus Tool Tray keeps your screwdrivers, pliers and other commonly used tools within easy reach. Combined with your clamps and glue, neatly organized on the Pack Rack Plus, it gives you the ultimate assembly station. The holes in the tray also accept our optional Router Bit Inserts (#57223) and Forstner Bit Inserts (#58774), for neat, rattle-free organization of your bits. At 6-3/4'' x 22-3/4'' x 1'' high, the tray provides plenty of space. The reversible brackets let you mount it to either the inside or the outside of the Pack Rack Plus so it fits into your organizational layout with minimal interference.
- 1/2'', 5/8'' and 7/8'' slots hold pliers, putty knives and other small tools
- 1/2'' and 5/8'' diameter holes accept screwdrivers and scratch awls
- Holes also accept our optional Router Bit Inserts (#57223) and Forstner Bit Inserts (#58774)
- Tray measures 22-3/4'' wide x 6-3/4'' deep x 1'' high
- Made from thick, rigid steel with a durable powder-coat finish
- Mounting Brackets are reversible for installation on the outside or inside of the Pack Rack Plus (#53871, sold separately)
- Mounting hardware included
Note: Only fits the Pack Rack Plus (#53871, sold separately). The original Pack Rack does not have pre-drilled holes on the uprights.
(1) Slotted Tool Tray for Rockler Pack Rack Plus
(2) Mounting brackets
(8) 1/4''-20 x 5/8'' machine screws
(8) 1/4''-20 nylon locknuts
|Manufacturer Part Number||GEN53897|