Rockler Universal Router Sub-Base
Router baseplate adds stability, edge-routing versatility and compatibility with a large variety of Rockler inserts.
This versatile router baseplate extends well over the flat face of your workpiece, providing far better stability when edge profiling. In addition, the sub-base includes a fence/edge guide that can be used to guide bits without bearings along the edge of your workpiece—ideal for dados, grooves, fluting and inlays. The fence is reversible: one edge is straight, while the other is a contoured two-point guide that's useful for following inside and outside curves. Finally, the baseplate accepts our selection of Standard (4'' O.D.) Rockler Router Plate Insert Rings, which add a great deal of versatility to your router. A standard guide bushing insert is included, while a variety of other inserts are available separately.
- Adds stability, edge-routing precision and the ability to change inserts
- Edge guide is reversible for straight workpieces and curved workpieces
- Two separate fence attachment points allow you to rout from 0'' to 5'' from the edge
- Accepts our selection of Standard (4'' O.D.) Rockler Router Plate Insert Rings
- Made from 3/8'' thick clear acrylic for excellent visibility, with a durable 1/2'' thick edge guide
- Pre-drilled to fit many popular routers and can be drilled to fit others
- Includes standard 1-3/16'' guide bushing insert and screws to attach router
Pre-drilled for the following routers:
- Bosch 1617 (fixed base only)
- Bosch 1618 series
- Bosch 1619
- Bosch 1619 EVS
- Dewalt DW625
- Dewalt DW616
- Dewalt DW618 series
- Hitachi M12VC (not M12V)
- Makita 1100 series
- Porter-Cable 100
- Porter-Cable 690
- Porter-Cable 890 series
- Porter-Cable 7529
- Porter-Cable 8529
Note: If you plan to use this product with a Skil router, please download and use the Drilling Template in the Technical Documents section.
(1) Standard (4'' O.D.) 1-3/16" Guide Bushing Insert
(1) Pack of Screws to Attach Router
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.