Vacuum Inverter Kit for Laguna Revo 18|36 Lathe
If you're looking to add vacuum chucking capability to your Laguna Revo 18|36 lathe, this kit provides an easy way to do so. It ''inverts'' the compressed air in your shop, creating a vacuum that's pulled through the hollow headstock of your Laguna Revo 18|36 lathe. Mount a compatible vacuum chuck (sold separately) to the headstock and you're ready to enjoy the ease and flexibility of vacuum chucking. An adjuster on the back lets you adjust the amount of vacuum for secure workholding. The Revo 18|36 is pre-drilled to accept the inverter box. Kit includes inverter, rotary adapter bearing with air hose, and mounting bracket.
Note: Use requires a compressor and vacuum chuck (both sold separately).
(1) Rotary adapter bearing with air hose
(1) Mounting bracket
|Manufacturer Part Number||ALAREVO18 VACUUM SYS|
- This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
- Must be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for your shipment to be prepared.
- Additional shipping charges may apply and will be noted below the price.
- Items shipped by truck are delivered to the curbside only.
- 25% restocking fee on all returned merchandise.
- Please call customer service before returning product.