Z-Saw - Dozuki Back Japanese Handsaw H-240 and Replacement Blade
This Japanese hand saw is used for cutting dovetails for boxes, drawers, or furniture. This fine level of control coupled with the blades pull to draw design makes it a favorite of fine woodworkers for Dovetails and Tenon Joints. It features a metal backbone to help keep the blade stiff as well as long cane wraped handle. Each Japanese dovetail handsaw comes with a removable blade. It is ideal for general wood cutting including veneer, sheet lumber, laminate, small logs and rods, right angle cuts, and intricate precision work.
- Cutting Width: .40 mm
- Blade Thickness: .30 mm
- Blade Pitch: 1.00 mm
- Draw Type: Pull
- Maximum Wood Thickness: 50 mm
- Blade Type: Hook Fit
- Kerf: .40 mm
- Made in Japan
- Works with #65649 (Sold Separately)
- Blade Features: Impact Hardened Teeth
- Blade Cutting Edge: 9-1/4"
- Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood