Rockler 12'' Quick Release End Vise
Sturdy guide rods keep the clamp faces neatly parallel, while the quick-release feature lets you slide the vise all the way open with an easy 1/4 turn.
Current Price: $219.99 ea Original Price: $249.99 ea
Additional Shipping and Handling Charge: $10
This heavy-duty, easy-to-install steel vise will be the workhorse of your custom workbench! Machined pivoting nut engages or releases with a 1/4 turn of the 1" dia. main screw so you can easily re-position your workpiece. Extra-wide 12" O.C. guide rods provide maximum resistance to racking, while extra-wide 17-1/2" handle plate delivers maximum stability to handle any project.
- New 12" on-center guide rods for mounting on the end of a bench.
- Also can be used as a front vise.
- Handle plate is drilled out and countersunk for easy attachment of wooden jaws (not included) with #12 wood screws.
- 13" overall travel before wooden jaws are added.
- Includes hardwood handle.
- Easy to install with included instructions.
- Mounting hardware not included.
(1) Rockler 12'' Quick Release End Vise