Rockler Beadlock® Pro Joinery Kit
Get incredibly strong, totally concealed joints with just your hand drill and the Beadlock Pro Kit. Beadlock® Pro does everything Beadlock® Basic does, but adds greater capacity and adjustability, plus the ability to create traditional smooth-sided mortises. Just pop the included paring block into the jig to provide an accurate guide for your chisel. With a 3-1/2" width capacity, it will easily handle the large joints found in tables, chairs and big casework. Slide the guide block along the rails to place your mortise precisely where you want it. Includes Beadlock® Pro Jig, 3/8" drill bit, 3/8" stop collar, 3/8" Beadlock® guide block, 3/8" mortise paring guide block and a molded plastic case with added space for the optional accessory kits. All Accessory Kits include corresponding guide block, mortise paring guide block, HSS drill bit and stop collar. Storage case is molded with additional spacing for optional 1/4" and 1/2" drill block sizes (#39882 and #36546, sold separately).
- Beadlock® system overlaps drill bit holes precisely to accept a special Beadlock® loose tenon
- Creates an extremely strong, totally concealed joint
- Integral clamp
- Infinite adjustability
- Constructed of heavy-duty 3/8" anodized aluminum with
- All adjustments are made with easy-grip knobs
- Index lines on the guide block allow you to precisely align the jig with your reference marks
- Index lines on the ends of jig, allow you to line up mortise width-wise on the piece
- Handles stock thicknesses of 3/4" and up
(1) 3/8" Stop Collar
(1) 3/8" Beadlock® Guide Block
(1) 3/8" Mortise Paring Guide Block
(1) Molded plastic case with space for Accessory Kit
WARNING: Drilling, sawing, sanding or machining wood products can expose you to wood dust, a substance known to the State of California to cause cancer. Avoid inhaling wood dust or use a dust mask or other safeguards for personal protection. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/wood.