Newly redesigned, these high-friction rubber pads hold your project rock-steady while sawing, sanding, or routing without the use of clamps. Plus they now include a threaded insert for adding a variety of accessories, that elevate your work and provide plenty of clearance for all your project needs:
- Bench Cookie® Risers: The perfect accessory to add versatility to your Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers! Standard Risers (35142) double the height and XL Risers (34671) allow you to double or triple the height of your Bench Cookie® Plus discs when threaded into the center insert.
- Bench Cookie® T-Track Risers: T-tracks are renowned for their adjustability, and Bench Cookies® for their versatility - now this simple kit allows you to combine the two for the ultimate in both! T- Track Risers slide conveniently into your T-track to provide a set of four elevated posts for your Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers.
- Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones: Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones lift your project off your bench with minimal surface contact, keeping it stable during the entire finishing process! Custom sized to fit snugly over the Bench Cookies®. Team a set of Bench Cookie® Finishing Cones with a set of Bench Cookie® Plus Work Grippers for a fail-safe project finishing system.
- Bench Cookie® Sawhorse Clips: Sawhorses are practical when you need a portable work surface, but workpieces tend to rattle around and get scratched while you saw, rout and sand. Simply slip the clips over your sawhorses, spin your Bench Cookies® Plus on, and you have a no-mar, no-slip work surface that is easily resizable for any workpiece.
- Bench Cookie® Finishing Bridges: Bench Cookie® Finishing Bridges allow you to balance narrow rails, stiles, dowels and louver stock for finishing. They provide minimal surface contact between the Bench Cookie® Finishing Bridge and your workpiece. Meanwhile, the Work Grippers maintain a non-slip, stable base for the Bridges.
|Manufacturer Part Number||TABC334-4E|
33 Review(s)View All
Terrific ProductPosted January 6, 2015
Bench CookiesPosted November 29, 2014
Re: Great ProductPosted November 30, 2013