Bench Dog Small Chisel Plane
With no toe on the sole, our chisel plane provides unrestricted access to tight corners, and unequaled visibility.
Use the Bench Dog Chisel Plane to reach into tight corners for smoothing imperfections or removing dried glue. It's also perfect for paring dowel ends and through-tenons flush with the surrounding surface, and for trimming edge banding. Because it has no sole ahead of the blade, you get full visibility and unrestricted access to almost any area. The sole behind the cutting edge registers the iron at the perfect angle for smooth, flush cuts.
Chisel Plane Details:
- Great for trimming dowels, draw-bored tenons, through tenons and glue joints
- Unrestricted access to inside corners, either at the sides or front of the iron
- Hardened carbon steel blade is 1/8'' thick for clean, chatter-free cuts
- Includes a sturdy storage case and a plane sock to fend off moisture
- Certificate of Inspection verifies accurate tolerances
- Honing recommended before use
(1) Bench Dog Small Chisel Plane
(1) Black storage case
(1) Certificate of Inspection
(1) Owner's manual
|Manufacturer Part Number||270000|